· All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
· This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
· At this time, The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. Currently The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC ships via USPS flat rate shipping to deliver our products at the lowest price available. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 347-242-2990 with any questions about estimated shipping times for your order. Note: shipping times will vary depending on the availability of our products.
· Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
· The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate for New York and the location to which the order is being shipped.
· The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
· You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the following payment forms; Visa, Mastercard, Discover and PayPal. The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. Only merchandise that is in brand new condition and unworn, with all original packaging will be eligible for return/refund within 30 days from date of receipt of product. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. A restocking fee of $50 will charged for any returned Matrixx Power Suit products. All return & refund requests will be handled at the discretion of The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC. Please contact us at 347-242-2990 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
· ALLERGIC REACTION: Allergic Reaction to materials used to make our products can happen to some people. We suggest wearing a layer under the pieces of the suit to prevent a possible reaction. In the event of an allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult your physician.
IN NO EVENT SHALL The Matrixx Power Suit Company, LLC ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOU, YOUR PROPERTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR THEIR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF ANY FORM OF THE CLAIM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRODUCT LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE). The Matrixx Power Suit Company, LLC and its suppliers, dealers, distributors, agents
and employees (collectively, “The Matrixx Power Suit Group”) WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF The Matrixx Power Suit Company, LLC or any of The Matrixx Power Suit Group, have been advised of the possibilities of such damages.
· VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by The Matrixx Power Suit Co. LLC. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.